Greater Giving provides non-profit organizations and schools with software and payment solutions which allow them to fundraise more successfully. We are an energetic, work-life balanced company based near Portland, Oregon; with sales representatives across the nation. Currently, we are seeking applicants for the following positions:
Renewal Billing Specialist
The Renewal Billing Specialist primarily prepares annual billing invoices for customers and collects open accounts receivable balances related to these billings.
This position is also responsible for processing and posting customer check payments.
- Creates and posts deposits from clients daily.
- Updates customer records in various customer databases.
- Takes bank deposits and posts cash in accounting system.
- Creates customer renewal invoices based on company approved billing timelines and policies.
- Maintains software maintenance receivable ledgers and adjusts as necessary.
- Answers customer inquiries received by email and phone in a friendly and timely manner.
- Processes customer cancellations and non-renew requests for certain customers where Client Service department does not engage regarding retention.
- Provides back up for miscellaneous cash postings performed by the Senior Billing Specialist.
- Provides agreement upgrade support to customers.
- Assists in special projects as requested.
- Participates in meetings as requested.
- Accepts new responsibilities as the accounting department grows, including cross-training for other accounting department positions.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance at the worksite.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
Click Here to Apply »
Professional Event Services - Independent Contractor
We are currently seeking seasonal independent contractors to join our Professional Event Services Team.These talented individuals should have 1+ years of fundraising event and technical experience; exceptional client service and organizational skills; knowledge of Greater Giving’s software products and the flexibility to travel on weekends. Responsibilities include client training on Greater Giving products; technical support; data entry; troubleshooting; and assistance with check-out.
If you’re interested and want to find out more, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Area Marketing Representative
We are currently looking for an Area Marketing Representative in the Portland, Oregon area.
The Greater Giving Area Marketing Representative (AMR) position is a great opportunity to start a career in the sales and marketing department of a fast-growing software company which provides non-profit organizations and schools with software and donation/payment solutions that allow them to better manage their online fundraising initiatives and live events.
The AMR is responsible for calling non-profits and schools nationwide to discover how they fundraise and to introduce them to our products and services through our varied content and video marketing resources.
The AMR develops a pipeline of potential clients and connects those organizations and fundraisers with one of our Area Marketing Managers, so they can take the relationship to the next level.
Interested in working with a sales and marketing team that specializes in helping non-profits grow through software and innovative technologies? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume and let us know you’re interested in joining the Greater Giving team!