Was your last benefit auction a success? Yet, you still missed some guests at checkout because of long lines? Chasing down those funds can be a major challenge. Luckily, Greater Giving has created a solution…
Meet Auctionpay—a plug-and-play credit card processing solution designed specifically for nonprofit and school fundraisers. All you need is a power outlet and a volunteer to swipe cards and enter bidder numbers. It’s that easy!
- Guests swipe credit cards at check-in; information is securely stored.
- Credit card data is linked to the guest’s bidder number for easy tracking during the event.
- At the end of the event, guests verify successful bids and pick up their purchases.
- Settlement reports are password-protected and printed directly from the terminals for review.
- After the event, batch payments are transmitted to bank via a secure Internet connection.
- Funds are transmitted to your account within five business days after payments are submitted.
- The terminals can be stand-alone or networked.
“After using Greater Giving, all of our items were sold the night of the event. And our attendees have been really happy with the streamlined process—much shorter check-out lines.”
San Francisco 49ers Foundation, CA