Greater Giving provides non-profit organizations and schools with software and payment solutions which allow them to fundraise more successfully. We are an energetic, work-life balanced company based near Portland, Oregon; with sales representatives across the nation. Currently, we are seeking applicants for the following positions:
Manages all aspects of large scale and complex projects or initiatives from initiation to delivery, so the projects are completed on time, with quality, and within budget. Designs, communicates, and implements an operational plan for completing a project, and monitors progress and performance against it. Identifies, resolves, or escalates issues in order to minimize delays. Facilitates and manages the analysis of project requirements, identifies and understands the cost estimates, resources, and time required to complete the project(s), and ensures project goals and requirements are met within time, cost, and quality parameters. Acts as a liaison with other areas in the organization to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project. Conducts project meetings, and prepares regular reports to communicate the status of the project within and beyond the project team. Works with stakeholders and identifies and establishes priorities, allocates tasks, and coordinates project staff to meet project targets and milestones and ensures project is delivered to the internal and/or external client’s satisfaction.
- Participate in defining business conditions, testing support and system configuration, training documentation, and administrative tools, as well as written procedures
- Help define new products and software feature updates as deliverable projects
- Help in the development of timelines, project plans, and status reports to monitor projects' ongoing health
- Train internal stakeholders on new products and features
- Continually review current workflows for issues and inefficiencies and devise solutions
- Collaborate with all internal and external partners to facilitate projects
- Ensure precision of all information received and recorded
- Obtain all necessary documentation needed to carry out new businesses
- Create necessary files and document all appropriate information
- Filter customer and internal stakeholder requests to anticipate market needs
- Help define solutions for client related issues when necessary
- Lead refinement and sprint planning meetings with the development team
- Write user stories for product requirements and create UX wireframes
- Review development work through daily and weekly reviews
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify requirements for new products
- Conduct market research to ensure current and new products compare with competitor products
- Lead feedback meetings with internal stakeholders to collect and prioritize requests
- Weekly meeting with Documentation Specialist to ensure help articles are updated as needed
- Write release documentation
- On call Product Manager for release night to troubleshoot and triage any issues
- Maintain the product backlog
- Organize training plan for new Product Managers as well as train on PM processes and procedures
- Attend several charitable events per year
Click Here to Apply »
Sr. Manager Product Management
The Sr. Manager of Product Management will be responsible for the Greater Giving product roadmap, management of the product management team and will own product management related processes. The Sr. Manager of Product Management will develop a product pipeline that will bring new features and products to market that will increase company revenues.
- Define, manage and communicate current and future product strategy and roadmap
- Manage Product Management team and their day to day activities and deliverables
- Work with and manage stakeholders on feature requests and prioritization
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Work with and lead product delivery teams to develop and release successful products
- Where required, successful usage of SCRUM development processes as a Product Owner for a cross-functional SCRUM team
- Create and manage to project plans
- Perform industry research to assist in identifying innovative product feature recommendations
- Coordinate all release related activities across departments including documentation, marketing, internal training, customer support and operations
- Identify market requirements for current and future products by interacting with internal stakeholders as well as conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non-customers
- As needed coordinate product related communications with internal and external customers
- Assist in developing product marketing strategies while working closely with the Sales & Marketing teams
- Ensure customer satisfaction and product usability by managing Beta & Pilot programs
- Create and apply new ideas to promote products that suit the company’s business model
- Act as a leader within the company
- This list is not all-inclusive as additional duties may be assigned by the supervisor.
Click Here to Apply »
Software Engineer III
Works throughout the software development life cycle and performs in a utility capacity to create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications with a broad understanding of a variety of languages and architectures. Analyzes existing applications or formulate logic for new applications, procedures, flowcharting, coding and debugging programs. Maintains and utilizes application and programming documents in the development of code. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Creates appropriate deliverables and develops application implementation plans throughout the life cycle in a flexible development environment.
- Develops basic to moderately complex code using front and / or back end programming languages within multiple platforms as needed in collaboration with business and technology teams for internal and external client software solutions.
- Designs, creates, and delivers routine to moderately complex program specifications for code development and support on multiple projects/issues with a wide understanding of the application / database to better align interactions and technologies.
- Analyzes, modifies, and develops moderately complex code/unit testing in order to develop concise application documentation. Performs testing and validation requirements for moderately complex code changes. Performs corrective measures for moderately complex code deficiencies and escalates alternative proposals.
Participates in client facing meetings, joint venture discussions, vendor partnership teams to determine solution approaches.
- Provides support to leadership for the design, development and enforcement of business / infrastructure application standards to include associated controls, procedures and monitoring to ensure compliance and accuracy of data. Applies a full understanding of procedures, methodology and application standards to include Payment Card Industry (PCI) security compliance.
- Conducts and provides basic billable hours and resource estimates on initiatives, projects and issues.
- Assists with on-the-job training and provides guidance to other software engineers.
Click Here to Apply »
Area Marketing Representative
We are currently looking for an Area Marketing Representative in the Portland, Oregon area. The Greater Giving Area Marketing Representative (AMR) position is a great opportunity to start a career in the sales and marketing department of a fast-growing software company which provides non-profit organizations and schools with software and donation/payment solutions that allow them to better manage their online fundraising initiatives and live events.
The AMR is responsible for calling non-profits and schools nationwide to discover how they fundraise and to introduce them to our products and services through our varied content and video marketing resources.
The AMR develops a pipeline of potential clients and connects those organizations and fundraisers with one of our Area Marketing Managers, so they can take the relationship to the next level.
Interested in working with a sales and marketing team that specializes in helping non-profits grow through software and innovative technologies? Email email@example.com to submit your resume and let us know you’re interested in joining the Greater Giving team!