Become a Partner
Greater Giving’s Partner Program is for companies and individuals who provide products and services that support nonprofit and school fundraising activities. A partnership with Greater Giving can help you leverage your marketing dollars and attract more clients. In addition, Greater Giving partners are paid a $150 referral fee when an organization they refer (not in our sales tracking system) becomes a Greater Giving customer.
Potential partners must be well-established and in good standing in the nonprofit industry. We recommend that you establish a working relationship with Greater Giving sales, marketing or client service staff prior to applying for acceptance into the program.
Greater Giving Partner Categories
Greater Giving's partner categories are designed to meet the needs of diverse businesses with various business models.
- Friends of Greater Giving: this partnership category is a starting point for most partners, designed to initiate and grow the relationship between Greater Giving's Area Marketing Managers and partner organizations in their region.
- Marketing Partners: this partner category requires a higher level of involvement than the Friends of Greater Giving category and is designed to provide organizations with a variety of Greater Giving marketing and sales activities in which to participate.
- Organizations wanting to join the Partner Program should complete the application form and return to Greater Giving, as directed on the form.
- Greater Giving's Relationship Marketing Manager will schedule a phone interview to learn about the potential partner's business and discuss program elements to determine the best fit between Greater Giving and the applicant.
- Greater Giving will then evaluate the application based on program criteria.
- To complete the process, both parties sign a Memo of Understanding.
- Partnerships will be re-evaluated on an annual basis.
Organizations will be evaluated on the criteria below before becoming a participating partner:
- Business mix in relation to Greater Giving and the benefit fundraising/nonprofit industry
- Website and social media presence
- Recommendation from the Greater Giving Area Marketing Manager in their territory
For more information contact:
Relationship Marketing Manager