The Greater Giving Online Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Greater Giving. Greater Giving is a trademark of Global Payments, Inc. ("Greater Giving ").
The Greater Giving Online Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Greater Giving Online Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Greater Giving Online Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Greater Giving and Greater Giving is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Greater Giving is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Greater Giving is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Greater Giving of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Greater Giving Online Web Site, you warrant to Greater Giving that you will not use the Greater Giving Online Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Greater Giving Online Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Greater Giving Online Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Greater Giving Online Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Greater Giving Online Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Greater Giving Online Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not disseminate information or engage in activities that:
- Are false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Are fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items.
- Consist of providing the Client's providers of products and services (a "Client Donor") or purchasers a cash advance from Client Donors' or purchasers' credit cards (or helping others to do so).
- Are related in any way to gambling and/or gaming activities, including but not limited to payment or the acceptance of payments for wagers, gambling debts or gambling winnings, regardless of the location or type of gambling activity (including online and offline casinos, sports wagering and office pools), with the exception of payments for gaming transactions that are expressly authorized by law in the jurisdiction of both the sender and the recipient of the payment.
- Infringe on any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other property rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance, contract or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing financial services, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination, or false advertising)
- Are defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
- Are obscene or contain child pornography.
- Knowingly contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or other personal information.
- Create liability for Greater Giving or cause Greater Giving to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Greater Giving's Internet Service Providers or other suppliers.
- Involve the preparation and/or distribution of "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or the like.
- Would encourage conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws or regulations.
- Involve the unauthorized entry to any machine accessible via the Services.
- Are for another organization other than the Client.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
Greater Giving has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Greater Giving reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Greater Giving reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Greater Giving reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Greater Giving's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Greater Giving does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Greater Giving specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Greater Giving spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Greater Giving.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO GREATER GIVING OR POSTED AT ANY GREATER GIVING ONLINE WEB SITE
Greater Giving does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Greater Giving (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Greater Giving Online Web Site or its associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Greater Giving, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Greater Giving is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Greater Giving's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
WEB SERVICES AVAILABILITY
Like all web services, Greater Giving's web sites delivering the products and services may be temporarily unavailable from time to time due to required maintenance, telecommunications interruptions, or other disruptions. Although Greater Giving will make reasonable effort to minimize such downtime, Greater Giving does not guarantee 100% availability of its products and services. In addition, Greater Giving does not represent and warrant the availability of any other website used to verify transactions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE GREATER GIVING ONLINE WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. GREATER GIVING AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE GREATER GIVING ONLINE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE GREATER GIVING ONLINE WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
GREATER GIVING SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY HEREUNDER FOR (A) ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR (B) MONETARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS PAID TO GREATER GIVING PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OF THE CLAIM AND EVEN IF GREATER GIVING HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY EVEN IF SUCH REMEDIES FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME STATES DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THUS THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO YOU.
EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN OR IN A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN CLIENT AND GREATER GIVING, GREATER GIVING MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT PERMIT THE LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, AND THUS THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO YOU.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of the Greater Giving Online Web Site are: Copyright 2010 by Global Payments and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.